915 Irving Street
San Francisco, CA 94122
I am located in the Irving Street Chiropractic and Wellness Center on Irving Street at 10th Avenue in the Inner Sunset area of San Francisco, next to the Ethiopian restaurant, New Eritrea.
Street parking is easy before 6:00 with plenty of two hour meters. Please remember to bring change. If you are coming after 6:00 or on the weekends, parking can be found but it is not as easy so please allow extra time.
My office is easily accessible by the N Judah Train and the 44 O’Shaughnessy, 71/72, and 6 Parnassus buses.
Tue 9:00 – 6:30
Wed 9:00 – 6:30
Thu 9:00 – 6:30
Fri 9:00 – 5:00
Sat Limited availability, please call.
I may be able to accommodate you on other days or at later times. Please call and ask.
From the North
- Take 101 South towards San Francisco
- Go over the Golden Gate Bridge
- ( Irving St is 0.1 miles past Lincoln Way. If you reach Judah St you’ve gone about 0.1 miles too far)
- If you reach 21st Ave you’ve gone a little too far)
- If you are on Lincoln Way and reach 21st Ave you’ve gone a little too far.)
- 10th Ave is just past 11th Ave. If you reach 9th Ave you’ve gone a little too far.
- If you reach Judah St you’ve gone about 0.1 miles too far.)
From the East
From the South
- Take 101 North towards San Francisco
San Francisco Massage Center, 915 Irving St, SF, CA 94122 (415) 336-6128